Crusade 4 Clothes
Time & Location
About the Event
We aren't sure, but this is either year 8 or 9 of doing the Crusade 4 Clothes! WOW! Even though this year has looked a little different for all of us, we know that there is still so much importance in CONNECTING to each other and GIVING! There was no way to NOT do the Crusade.
This year our donations will go to The Road Home. Here are ALL the details on what is accepted, needed, wanted and required ways of donating due to Covid. Here are the quick deets:
- The Road Home is happy to accept donations of gently used items. We ask that all donations be clean and in good condition when they are donated.
- Body wipes
- Face masks (store bought and homemade)
- Disinfectant cleaning products (sprays and wipes)
- Sippy cups
- Underwear (NEW, all sizes)
- Plus-size clothing (all sizes)
- Boots & Shoes (2X+)
- Socks (all sizes)
- Bath towels
- Blankets (twin, full, & queen)
While support is appreciated, unfortunately, The Road Home cannot accept donations of large furniture items, used mattresses, or large appliances. We also cannot accept any items that are broken, missing pieces or in poor condition. Federal & Health regulations prevent The Road Home from accepting the following: batteries, drugs, weapons, tires, chemicals, mattresses, refrigerators, freezers, television sets with broken or damaged components, washers, or dryers.
As always, look for the Uhaul with the big blue "Community Enrichment in Progress" banner! We will likely be there with hot chocolate, mimosas and music playing.
Any questions, contact Bonnie 801-450-4141