Thu, Nov 11|
Vitalize Community & Healing Arts Studio
Therapeutic Thursday - Acoustic Harvest
A variety of yoga that is accessible to all skill levels. Including sound healing, Reiki + Chakra balancing, live guitar and more. Visit the description to learn more about individual classes!
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM MST
Vitalize Community & Healing Arts Studio, 3474 S 2300 E #12, Salt Lake City, UT 84109, USA
About the event
Every Thursday in Nov + Dec we will be Rooting ourselves in Gratitude with a variety of different experiences.
This week join Jojo teaching a restorative yoga class accompanied by Nick on the live guitar.
We will be rooting in gratitude and honoring the seasson by:
- Slowing down, restorative yoga
- Turning inward, journaling
- Honoring different and chakras and energy
Please bring your journal, water and wear comfortable attire. Yoga mat, blocks and straps will be needed, but are available at the studio if you don't have them. Feel free to bring a blanket.
Suggested donation for class is $20, but any amount is appreciated and not expected. Your time is the greatest currency to me.
- Donations can be made through venmo @bonnie-abele (last four digits of phone number is 4141)
- Visit our contribution page to sign up for a membership.
- Sign up for all 9 experiences in Nov + Dec at a discounted rate of $150.
Any contribution allows us to continue to our passions and is greatly appreciated!
Feel free to reach out with any questions,